North America Chromatography Columns Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
North America Chromatography Columns Market, By Column Type (Normal Phase Chromatography Columns, Pre-Packed Chromatography Columns, Automated Chromatography Columns), Type (Ion Exchange Chromatography, Affinity Chromatography, Multimodal Chromatography, Gel Filtration, Others), Capacity (1-100 Ml, 100-1000 Ml, More Than 1L), Application (Sample Preparation, Resin Screening, Protein Purification, Anion and Cation Exchange, Desalting), Industry (Nutraceuticals, Academics, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Biotechnology, Cosmetics, Others), End-User (Analytical Laboratories, Research Institutes), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico).
Chromatography is an analytic method which is used for the separation of aggregate components. It is a technique which is used to separate the mixture of chemical materials into its individual compounds. It supports the primary chromatography structures for performing the separation. Column chromatography is generally used in the laboratory for the separation or purification of chemical compound mixture. Column chromatography is also used by chemists to purify liquids and liquid compound.
North America chromatography columns market is segmented into six notable segments which are on the basis of column type, type, capacity, application, industry and end user.
• On the basis of column type, the market is segmented into normal phase chromatography columns, pre-packed chromatography columns and automated chromatography columns
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into interventional Ion exchange chromatography, affinity chromatography, multimodal chromatography, gel filtration and others
• On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into 1-100 ml, 100-1000 ml, more than 1l
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into sample preparation, resin screening, protein purification, anion and cation exchange and desalting
• On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into nutraceuticals, academics, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, environmental biotechnology, cosmetics and others
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into research institutes, analytical laboratories
The major key players of North America chromatography columns market are:
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
• Merck KGaA
• Shimadzu Corporation
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• COLE-PARMER INSTRUMENT COMPANY, LLC
• Daicel Corporation.
• KNAUER Wissenschaftliche Geräte GmbH
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Repligen Corporation
• Sunresin New Materials Co Ltd Xi`
• W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn.
• YMC North America GmbH
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook