Global Deep Learning Neural Networks (DNNs) Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Component (Hardware, Software and Services), Application (Image Recognition, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing, Data Mining), End-User (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecommunication, Healthcare, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Security), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Global deep learning neural networks (DDNs) market is an machine learning based technology that basically use for decision making, diagnosis solving prediction, decision and problems based on a well-defined computational architecture. These technologies are widely adopted in the various applications such as computer security, speech recognition, image and video recognition to industrial fault detection, medical diagnostics and finance.
The rapidly increasing digitization is boosting global deep learning neural networks market. The digital transformation helps to adapt the advanced technology which provides the ease to collect the data, while the data is important and essential part of the artificial intelligence. The data helps deep learning neural networks to recognize the pattern and do the prediction.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are the increased demand of cloud-computing for businesses and demand for predictive solutions and image recognition is considered as major application for deep learning neural networks. However, less adoption of artificial intelligence-based technologies results in slow digitization is the restraint hampering the growth of the market.
Global deep learning neural networks (DNNs) market to register healthy CAGR of 43.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Global deep learning neural networks (DDNs) market is segmented into three notable segments that are component, application and end-user.
• On the basis of component, the global deep learning neural networks (DNNs) market is segmented into hardware, software and services
• On the basis of application, the global deep learning neural networks(DNNs)market is segmented into image recognition, speech recognition, natural language processing , data mining
• On the basis of end-user, the global deep learning neural networks (DDNs) markets segmented into banking, financial services & insurance (BFSI), it & telecommunication, healthcare, retail, automotive, manufacturing, aerospace & defence, Security and others
Some of the major players operating in this market are
• ALPHABET INC. (GOOGLE)
• ALYUDA RESEARCH, LLC
• Micron Technologies, Inc.
• Neural Technologies Limited
• NEURODIMENSION, INC.
• NVIDIA CORPORATION
• SKYMIND INC
• Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
• Intel Corporation
• Amazon Web Services, Inc.
• Microsoft Corporation
• GMDH LLC.
• Sensory Inc.
• Xilinx Inc.
• Ward Systems Group, Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook