Europe Call Center Platforms Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Offering (Software and Service), Platform (Outbound Dialer, Inbound Voice, Web Chat, Omni channel Agent, Social Media, Email, Messaging, and Others), Organization Size (Large Organization and Small & Medium Organization), Deployment Model (On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud), Industry (IT and Telecommunication, Banking, Financial Service and Insurance, Retail, Healthcare, Government, Travel & Hospitality, Transport & Logistics, Media & Entertainment, Education, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, and Others), Country (Germany, U.K, France, Italy Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe)
Call center software is a software tool that is used for leveraging the different channels of communication. Call center is an office where a large number of call center employees offers mobile customer service. A contact center is a part of company’s overall strategy on customer relationship management (CRM). Inbound call centers accept requests for customer support and are often used as a knowledge base for tech support, billing issues, and other problems with customer service. All call centers are focused on the on providing customer service more efficiently.
• On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into software, services
• On the basis of platform, the market is segmented into inbound voice, messaging, web chat, outbound dialer, email, social, Omni channel agent, cx automated agent
• On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into company cloud, on premise, and hybrid
• On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into small and medium enterprises (SMES), large enterprises
• On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into transportation and logistics, media and entertainment, government, energy and utility, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, retail, education, travel and hospitality, others
The key market players for Europe call center platforms market are listed below:
• IBM Corporation
• SAP SE
• Nuance Communications, Inc.
• Amazon Web Service, Inc.
• Avaamo, Talkdesk, Inc
• Creative Virtual Ltd.
• Aspect Software Inc
• VICIhost, Dixa
• DIALPAD, INC
• Aavaz, Five9, Inc
• Avaya Inc.
• NICE inContact
• Mitel Networks Corp
• 8x8, Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook