Asia-Pacific Silicone Textile Chemicals Market-Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2026
Asia-Pacific silicone textile chemicals market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Type (Silicone Softeners, Micro Emulsion Silicon, Others), Form (Fluids, Emulsions and Antifoams), Silicone Technologies (Polydimethylsiloxanes and Special Silicone Fluids), Silicone Modifications, (Methyl Group, Amino Group, Hydrophilic Group, Hydrogen Group and Other Organo Modifications) Textile Type (Component Fibers, Synthetic Fibers and Inorganic Fibers), Application (Apparel, Home and Office Furnishing, Technical Textiles and Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into silicone softeners, micro emulsion silicon, others. Silicone softeners are sub-segmented into hydroxyl silicone oil, amino silicone oil, epoxy silicone softener and hydrophilic silicone softener
• On the basis of form, the market is segmented into fluids, emulsions, antifoams. Fluids, emulsions, antifoams are sub-segmented into silicone producers and formulators
• On the basis of silicone technologies, the market is segmented into polydimethylsiloxanes and special silicone fluids. Special silicone fluids are sub-segmented into amido, amino functional silicones, methyl hydrogen silicones, epoxy functional silicones, hydroxy functional silicones, silicone polyethers and epoxy polyether silicones
• On the basis of silicone modifications, the market is segmented into methyl group, amino group, hydrophilic group, hydrogen group and other organo modifications
• On the basis of textile type, the market is segmented into component fibers, synthetic fibers and inorganic fibers. Component fibers are sub-segmented into silk, wool, cotton and others. Synthetic fibers are sub-segmented into nylon, polyester, polyamide and others
• On the basis of applications, market is segmented into apparel, home and office furnishing, technical textiles and other applications
Key Market Players
The key market players for silicone textile chemicals market are listed below:
• Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
• Huntsman International LLC
• Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
• Wacker Chemie AG
• Archroma Brand & Performance Textile Specialties
• Applied Material Solutions, Inc.
• Changzhou Domlong Chemical Co., Ltd.
• Crucible Chemical Company
• Dongguan City Pacific Textile Products Co., Ltd.
• Dystar Singapore Pte Ltd
• Giovanni Bozetto S.P.A
• Ht Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
• Kolorjet Chemicals Pvt Ltd.
• The Dow chemical company
• Evonik Nutrition and Care GmbH
• Elkem Silicone
• McCoy Group Of Companies
• NICCA U.S.A Inc.
• Peidmont Chemical Industries
• Quantum Silicones, LLC
• Rudolf GmbH
• Weifang Ruiguang Chemical Co.Ltd
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook