Asia-Pacific Refined Wax Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Type (Natural Wax, Synthetic Wax and Specialty Wax), Application (Building Materials, Candles & Hotmelts, Chlorinated Paraffins, Adhesive and Coating, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals, Chewing Gum, Crayons, Fire Logs, Food, Plastic Processing, Printing Inks & Lacquers, Polishes, Road Construction, Textile Industry, Tire & Rubber, Packaging and Others), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Refined wax is a harder or sticky substance and is resistant to moisture and oxidation. It is a complex mixture of fatty acids, esters and alcohols, light yellowish substance available in different forms. It covers a broad spectrum of products which includes petroleum-based, natural, synthetic, plant, animal and vegetable-based. The most common and primary application of wax over the years lies in candle making. The soy wax and vegetable based waxes are new developments in the field of refined wax that have become popular in the recent years.
Asia-Pacific refined wax market is expected to reach a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Asia-Pacific refined wax is segmented into two notable segments which are type and application.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into natural wax, synthetic wax and specialty wax
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into building materials, candles & hotmelts, chlorinated paraffin, adhesive and coating, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, chewing gum, crayons, fire logs, food, plastic processing, printing inks & lacquers, polishes, road construction, textile industry, tire & rubber, packaging and others
The key market players for Asia-Pacific refined wax market are listed below:
• The International Group, Inc.
• Calumet Specialty Products Partners L.P.
• Sage Oil LLC
• Tannin Corporation
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• The Lubrizol Corporation
• American Refining Group, Inc.
• Ergon, Inc.
• Sonneborn LLC
• Sudbury Boat Care Products
• Health & Beauty Natural Oils Co., Inc.
• DEUREX AG
• michelman, inc.
• SQI Group
• BASF SE
• Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
• Lion Chemtech Co., Ltd.
• ceronas GmbH
• SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd.
• Cangzhou Bee Source Wax Co., Ltd
• Changge Huading Wax Industry Co.,Ltd.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook