Asia-Pacific Flotation Reagents Market-Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2026
Asia-Pacific flotation reagents market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026
By Type (Flocculant, Frothers, Collectors, Dispersants, Regulators, Solvent Extractors, Modifiers, Others) Application (Mining, Mineral Processing, Water and Wastewater treatment, Leaching and Abrasive Blasting, Explosives and Drilling, Others), Country (China, Australia, India, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into flocculant, frothers, collectors, dispersants, regulators, solvent extractors, modifiers, others. Flocculant segment are growing at the highest CAGR since flocculants are most commonly used reagents in water treatment processes as well as in mining industries.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into mining, mineral processing, water and waste water treatment, leaching and abrasive blasting, explosives and drilling, others. Mining segment is growing at the highest CAGR as majority of flotation reagents are used for this industry to extract fine minerals from their ores, to utilize them for further applications.
Key Market Players
The key market players for Asia-Pacific flotation reagents market are listed below:
• Huntsman International LLC.
• Akzo Nobel N.V.
• BASF SE
• EVONIK INDUSTRIES
• The Dow Chemical Company
• SNF Group
• Orica Limited
• Hychem, Inc.
• Cochran Chemical Company Inc.
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• Shandong Acid Technology Co., Ltd.
• CP Kelco
• Teiling Beneficiation Reagent Co. Ltd.
• Air Products and Chemicals.
• Aside Technology Co., Ltd.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook