Wi-Fi 6 Technology Market, By Component (Solution (Controller/Switch, Access points, Gateways/routers and Others) and Services (Network Planning and Design, Installation, and Support& Maintenance)), By End User (Enterprise and Consumer), By Industry Vertical (Education, Healthcare, Retail, Transportation, Government, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Sports and Leisure, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2020 - 2027
Wi-Fi 6 technology is an advanced technology, which enables devices to connect to high-speed internet and provides features such as Orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA), Multi-user multiple input multiple output (MU-MIMO), 160 MHz channels, Target wake time (TWT), 1024 quadrature amplitude modulation mode (1024-QAM), and others. Due to these benefits, Wi-Fi 6 technology is expected to be adopted in various business verticals such as education, healthcare, retail, transportation, government, manufacturing, hospitality, sports and leisure, and others.
Increasing demand for Wi-Fi 6 technology in the consumer electronics devices is expected to drive the global Wi-Fi 6 technology market growth during the forecast period. Consumer electronics companies such as Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Apple Inc., and others are rapidly adopting new technologies such as Wi-Fi 6 in their new products such as Apple iPhone 11 series, which was launched in September 2019 by Apple Inc. Another such example is the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro series, which was launched in April 2020 by One Plus Technology Co., Ltd., a China-based smartphone manufacturing company. In order to remain competitive in the market, these companies are rapidly adopting Wi-Fi 6 technology, which will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Furthermore, the automotive sector is now shifting towards autonomous driving technology, which will improve the overall driving experience of users using advanced wireless technology such as 5G and Wi-Fi 6. An increase in the internet speed will provide considerable improvement to the vehicle to vehicle communication and onboard entertainment system. Thus, the adoption of Wi-Fi 6 technology in the automotive sector will create lucrative growth opportunities for the key players. Furthermore, in the peak office hours, data transfer is exponentially increased, thereby creating excessive pressure on the Wi-Fi routers, which can only be handled by Wi-Fi 6 technology.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Wi-Fi 6 technology market, and provides market size (US$ billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2020-2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global Wi-Fi 6 technology market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the global Wi-Fi 6 technology market include ADTRAN, Inc., Aerohive Networks, Aruba Networks (Hewlett Packard Enterprise), Cisco Systems, Inc. (including Cisco Meraki), Extreme Networks Inc., Fortinet, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Mojo Networks, Inc., Riverbed Technology, Inc., Cambium Networks, Ltd., Ruckus Networks, TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd., and Ubiquiti Networks
- These key market players are focusing on collaborating with other market leaders to launch new products to meet the increasing consumer requirements
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology upgradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global Wi-Fi 6 technology market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global Wi-Fi 6 technology market
- Global Wi-Fi 6 Technology Market, By Component:
- Access points
- Network Planning and Design
- Support& Maintenance
- Global Wi-Fi 6 Technology Market, By End User:
- Global Wi-Fi 6 Technology Market, By Industry Vertical:
- Sports and Leisure
- Others (BFSI, Oil and Gas, and Defense and Military)
- Global Wi-Fi 6 Technology Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- ADTRAN, Inc.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Aerohive Networks
- Aruba Networks (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (including Cisco Meraki),
- Extreme Networks Inc.,
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Mojo Networks, Inc.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc.
- Cambium Networks, Ltd.
- Ruckus Networks
- TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Ubiquiti Networks
*Browse all the market data tables and figures on “Global Wi-Fi 6 Technology Market- Forecast to 2027”