Laboratory Animal Models, 3D Cultures and Organoids: Global Markets
The report describes three global markets: the animal models market, the 3D cultures market and the organoids market. The organoids market especially is described in more detail, with market estimation for different segments in a separate chapter of the report.
26 data tables and 28 additional tables
An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for the laboratory animal models, 3D cell cultures, and organoids within the industry
Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
Highlights of the current state of the industry structure, novel technological updates and issues surrounding integration of organoids and stringent regulatory constraints, ongoing research activities, and COVID-19 impact on the overall market
Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for organoids in USD million values, and their corresponding market share analysis by product type, application, and geographic region
Regional and country specific data and analysis for organoids in the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Australia, China and India etc.
Information on the current trends that significantly affect the basic research, biomedical and other industries where animals are used for toxicity testing and also for evaluating the safety and metabolism of chemical compounds
Analysis of market opportunities with a holistic review of advantages and disadvantages of the 3D cell cultures, animal models, and organoids in the prevailing biopharmaceuticals industry
Review of selected patents and patent applications on organoids, and emerging developments in the global market
Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
Descriptive company profiles of the leading Organoids market players, including Cellesce Ltd., Corning Inc., Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB), and STEMCELL Technologies Inc.
3d Biotek Llc
Advanced Biomatrix Inc.
Alpha Genesis Inc.
Aspect Biosystems Ltd.
Bioink Solutions Inc.
Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Collplant Holdings Ltd.
East River Biosolutions/Xylyx Bio
Horizon Discovery Ltd.
Hubrecht Organoid Technology (Hub)
Labcorp Drug Development (Covance Inc.)
Nano 3d Biosciences Inc.
Oak Hill Genetics
Organovo Holdings Inc.
R&D Systems Inc.
Stemcell Technologies Inc.
Tara Biosystems Inc.
Tevido Biodevices Inc.
The Jackson Laboratory
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
Trevigen Inc. (Bio-techne)
- Chapter 1 IntroductionBackgroundStudy Goals And ObjectivesReasons For Doing This StudyScope Of ReportWhat's New In This Update?Information Sources And MethodologyGeographic BreakdownAnalyst's CredentialsBcc Custom ResearchRelated Bcc Research Reports
- Chapter 2 Summary And Highlights
- Chapter 3 Animal Model Market Technology BackgroundMethods Of Animal Model And 3d Cell Culture ModificationPhysical And Chemical MutationsTargeted MutationsOther TechnologiesLaboratory Animal ModelsMarket DefinitionAnimal Model LinesCommon Species Of Laboratory Animals
- Chapter 4 Impact Of Covid-19 On The Global Market For OrganoidsOverviewImpact Of Covid-19 On OrganoidsConclusion
- Chapter 5 Market DynamicsMarket DriversIncreasing Emphasis On Developing Alternative Approaches To Animal TestingRising Demand For Tumor Modelling And Biobanking To Drive Market GrowthIncreasing Adoption Of The Organoid Technology For Wide Range Of ApplicationsMarket RestraintsStringent Government Regulatory Setting In Research And Development Of Cell Cultures And Stem CellsConcerns Associated With The Integration Of Organoids Into Current WorkflowsMarket OpportunitiesIncreasing Applications Of Organoids In Drug Development, Personalized Medicine And Transplantational Medicine
- Chapter 6 3d Cell Technology Background3d Cell CulturesSpheroids2d Cultures Vs. 2.5d Cultures Vs. 3d CulturesScaffold-based And Scaffold-free 3d Cell CulturesScaffold-free 3d Cell CulturesScaffold-based 3d Cell CulturesTissue Engineering And Bioprinting3d Bioprinting TechnologyTypes Of Bioprinting MethodsMicrofluidic Organ-on-chip PlatformsTypes Of Organ-on-chip Devices
- Chapter 7 Market Breakdown By Organ TypeGlobal Market For Organoids, By Organ TypeIntestineMarket Size And ForecastLiverMarket Size And ForecastStomachMarket Size And ForecastPancreasMarket Size And ForecastLung (Pulmonary)Market Size And ForecastKidneyMarket Size And ForecastOthersCardiac OrganoidsCancer OrganoidsMarket Size And Forecast
- Chapter 8 Market Breakdown By ApplicationGlobal Market For Organoids, By ApplicationDevelopmental BiologyMarket Size And ForecastDrug Discovery And Personalized MedicineMarket Size And ForecastRegenerative MedicineMarket Size And ForecastPathology Of Infectious DiseaseMarket Size And ForecastDrug Toxicity And Efficacy TestingMarket Size And Forecast
- Chapter 9 Market Breakdown By RegionGlobal Market For Organoids, By RegionNorth AmericaU.S.CanadaEuropeGermanyFranceU.K.ItalySpainRest Of EuropeAsia-pacificChinaJapanAustraliaIndiaRest Of Asia-pacificRest Of The WorldMarket Size And Forecast
- Chapter 10 Patent Review/New Developments
- Chapter 11 Analysis Of Market OpportunitiesMarket Opportunities: Animal ModelsMarket Opportunities: 3d Cell Culture SegmentOrgans-on-chipOrganoidsBioprintingAdvantages And Disadvantages Of 3d Cell Cultures And Animal ModelsAnimal Models3d Cell Cultures In GeneralOrganoidsOrgans-on-chip
- Chapter 12 Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 13 Profiles Of Companies And Important InstitutionsAnimal Model CompaniesAlpha Genesis Inc.Charles River Laboratories International Inc.EnvigoGenoway S.A.Labcorp Drug Development (Covance Inc.)The Jackson LaboratoryJanvier LabsOak Hill GeneticsPrimgenTaconic BiosciencesTransgenic Inc.Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals Inc.Bioprinting And Regenerative Medicine CompaniesAlleviAspect Biosystems Ltd.Bioink Solutions Inc.Cellink Inc.Collplant Holdings Ltd.East River Biosolutions/Xylyx BioEpiboneMattek Corp.Nano 3d Biosciences Inc.Organovo Holdings Inc.Pepgel LlcRegenhuTevido Biodevices Inc.Tissuse GmbhOrgan-on-chip CompaniesAxosimEmulate Inc.Kirkstall Ltd.Micronit MicrotechnologiesMimetasTara Biosystems Inc.Organoid Companies3dnamics Inc.CellesceCincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical CenterCrown BioscienceCorning Inc.DefinigenHubrecht Organoid Technology (Hub)Merck KgaaR&D Systems Inc.Stemcell Technologies Inc.Thermo Fisher ScientificTrevigen Inc. (Bio-techne)Other 3d Cell Culture Companies3d Biotek LlcAdvanced Biomatrix Inc.Horizon Discovery Ltd.Insphero Inc.Promocell GmbhReprocell Inc.Synthecon Inc.