Global Markets for Raman Spectroscopy
The report forecasts the market size for Raman spectroscopy used in end applications including life sciences, material sciences, carbon materials, semiconductors and others. Forecasts for individual end applications are classified on the basis of Raman spectroscopy instruments and geographic region. Geographic regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World. Major countries studied in this market are the U.S., Canada, Germany, Switzerland, U.K., France, China, Japan, India and other countries around the globe.
The report also provides an overview of Raman spectroscopy, introduces the value chain of the industry, and highlights the characteristics of Raman spectroscopy adoption by various sampling techniques adopted by the vendors. On the basis of application area, the market was studied for life sciences, material sciences, carbon materials, semiconductors, and other applications. All regional and global players were taken into consideration in the estimation of market size through tracking the revenues and market share of key vendors. Some of the major companies profiled in the report are Aabspec Instrumentation Corp., Agilent Technologies Inc., B&W Tek, Bruker, Digilab Inc., Foss, Horiba Ltd., JEOL Ltd., Kaiser Optical Systems Inc., Metrohm India Ltd., Montana Instruments Corp., Ocean Optics Inc., Ondax Inc., Coherent Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Renishaw PLC, Rigaku Corp., Shimadzu Corp., Smiths Detection Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific and TSI Inc.
Market values were estimated based on the revenue of all Raman spectroscopy vendors, including revenue from lab assisted contract services, Raman libraries, Raman spectroscopy software sales, and revenues from research lab automation solutions and maintenance services.
- 57 tables
- A brief overview of the global markets for Raman spectroscopy
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Highlights of the innovation-driven Raman spectroscopy market, and the major regions and countries involved in such developments
- An assessment of the widespread applications of Raman spectroscopy and the market dynamics of each application segment
- Identification of the key trends related to the applications, sampling techniques and instruments that shape and influence the Raman spectroscopy market
- Detailed description of surface enhanced Raman scattering and tip enhanced Raman scattering
- Examination of competitive landscape for the market, and coverage of major industry players, their key strategies, product developments and revenue details
- Company profiles of key players in the Raman spectroscopy market, including Agilent Technologies Inc., Bruker Corp., PerkinElmer Inc., Smiths Detection Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook