Brazil Data Center Colocation Market - Supply & Demand Analysis 2023-2028
Brazil's data center colocation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.05% from 2022-2028.
- A transparent research methodology and insights on the colocation demand and supply aspect of the market.
- Market size available in terms of utilized white floor area, IT power capacity, and racks.
- Market size available in terms of Full Build Vs Installed Vs Utilized IT Power Capacity along with the occupancy %.
- An assessment and snapshot of the colocation investment in Brazil and a comparison between other countries in the Latin America region.
- The study of the existing Brazil data center market landscape, and insightful predictions about Brazil data center market size during the forecast period.
- An analysis of the current and future colocation demand in Brazil by several industries.
- The study on sustainability status in Brazil.
- Analysis of current and future cloud operations in Brazil.
- The snapshot of upcoming submarine cables and existing cloud-on-ramps services in Brazil.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Brazil
I. Facilities Covered (Existing): 66
II. Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 37
III. Coverage: 30+ Cities
IV. Existing vs. Upcoming (White Floor Area)
- Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
I. Data Center Colocation Market in Brazil
II. Colocation Market Revenue & Forecast (2022-2028)
III. Retail Colocation Revenue (2022-2028)
IV. Wholesale Colocation Revenue (2022-2028)
V. Retail Colocation Pricing along with Addons
VI. Wholesale Colocation Pricing along with the pricing trends.
- An analysis of the latest trends, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the colocation data center industry in Brazil.
- Competitive landscape including market share analysis by the colocation operators based on IT power capacity and revenue.
- The vendor landscape of each existing and upcoming colocation operator is based on the existing/ upcoming count of data centers, white floor area, IT power capacity, and data center location.
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
- Construction Contractors
- Infrastructure Providers
- New Entrants
- Consultants/Consultancies/Advisory Firms
- Corporate & Governments Agencies
THE REPORT INCLUDES:
- Colocation Supply (MW, Area, Rack Capacity)
- Colocation Demand (MW, Area, Rack Capacity) and by End-User (Cloud/IT, BFSI, etc.)
- Colocation Revenue (Retail & Wholesale Colocation Services)
- Competitive Scenario (Market Share Analysis by Revenue & MW Capacity)
EXISTING COLOCATION OPERATORS
- Ascenty (Digital Realty)
- Scala Data Centers
- ODATA (Aligned Data Centers)
- GlobeNet Telecom
- Quântico Data Center
- OneX Data Center
- Angola Cables
- Elea Digital
- Lumen Technologies (Cirion Technologies)
- Nabiax (Actis)
- Neogrid (TecPar)
- SONDA (Ativas)
- TIVIT (TAKODA)
OTHER COLOCATION OPERATORS
- AVA Telecom
- UM Telecom
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. What is the count of existing and upcoming colocation data center facilities in Brazil?
2. How much MW of IT power capacity is likely to be utilized in Brazil by 2028?
3. What factors are driving Brazil's data center colocation market?
- 1. ABOUT ARIZTON
- 2. ABOUT OUR DATA CENTER CAPABILITIES
- 3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 4. MARKET SCOPE
- 5. MARKET DEFINITIONS
- 6. MARKET SNAPSHOT
- 6.1. Colocation Market Snapshot
- 6.2. Latin America Colocation Market Comparison
- 7. SUPPLY & DEMAND ANALYSIS
- 7.1. Existing vs Upcoming Data Center Facilities
- 7.2. Market by Utilized Area
- 7.3. Market by Utilized Racks
- 7.4. Market by IT Power Capacity
- 7.5. Colocation Demand by Industry
- 8. MARKET GROWTH FACTORS
- 8.1. Factors Attracting Colocation Investment in Brazil
- 8.2. Sustainability Status in Brazil
- 8.3. Submarine Cables & Cloud Connectivity
- 8.4. Cloud On Ramps & Investment in Brazil
- 9. COLOCATION REVENUE & PRICING ANALYSIS
- 9.1. Colocation Market by Revenue
- 9.2. Retail Vs Wholesale Colocation
- 9.3. Retail Colocation Pricing and Addons
- 9.4. Wholesale Colocation Pricing
- 9.5. Key Pricing Trends
- 10. MARKET DYNAMICS
- 10.1. Key Trends in the Market
- 10.2. Key Enablers / Drivers in the Market
- 10.3. Key Restraints in the Market
- 11. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 11.1. Competitive Landscape by Colocation Operators
- 11.2. Market Share by Colocation Revenue
- 11.3. Market Share by IT Power Capacity
- 11.4. Existing Colocation Operators
- 11.5. Other Colocation Operators
- 12. QUANTITATIVE SUMMARY