The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: mobile customer satisfaction and churn in emerging Asia–Pacific
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in emerging Asia–Pacific. In particular, it focuses on the drivers of customer satisfaction and churn in consumer mobile services. The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research between August and September 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internetusing population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 4000 in the region.
Key Questions Answered in this report:
▪ What are the drivers of mobile customer experience? How do they vary by country and by operator?
▪ What key factors influence consumers’ intention to churn? How have consumers’ priorities evolved?
▪ What are the Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) of operators in EMAP? Which companies lead and why?
▪ What is the effect of bundling additional services on customer retention? How do new service-based pricing models affect KPIs?
▪ What is the relationship between customer service and customer satisfaction?
Note: This report is delivered as a zip (PDF and Excel)
Drivers of customer satisfaction and churn
Focus on plans and pricing
Focus on digital experience
Methodology and panel information