Cognitive Assessment & Training Market Research Report by Assessment Type (Biometrics Assessment, Hosted Assessment, and Pen- and Paper-Based Assessment), by Component (Services and Solutions), by Application, by Vertical - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The Global Cognitive Assessment & Training Market is expected to grow from USD 3,353.96 Million/EUR 2,940.81 Million in 2020 to USD 11,666.06 Million/EUR 10,229.02 by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 28.31%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cognitive Assessment & Training to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Assessment Type, the Cognitive Assessment & Training Market studied across Biometrics Assessment, Hosted Assessment, and Pen- and Paper-Based Assessment.
Based on Component, the Cognitive Assessment & Training Market studied across Services and Solutions. The Services further studied across Consulting and Training and Support. The Solutions further studied across Assessment, Data Analysis and Reporting, Data Management, and Project Management.
Based on Application, the Cognitive Assessment & Training Market studied across Brain Training, Classroom Learning, Clinical Trials, Corporate Learning, and Research.
Based on Vertical, the Cognitive Assessment & Training Market studied across Corporate, Defense, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Sports.
Based on Geography, the Cognitive Assessment & Training Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cognitive Assessment & Training Market including Brain Resource Company, Cambridge Cognition Ltd, CNS Vital Signs, LLC, CogniFit Ltd., Cogstate Ltd., ERT Clinical, IntelliTools Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Lumos Labs, Inc., Medavante-ProPhase Inc., Pearson Education, Posit Science Corporation, Quest Diagnostics Inc, Signant Health, and VeraSci.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cognitive Assessment & Training Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cognitive Assessment & Training Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cognitive Assessment & Training Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cognitive Assessment & Training Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cognitive Assessment & Training Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cognitive Assessment & Training Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cognitive Assessment & Training Market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook