UpsideLMS - Learning Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Learning Services profile on UpsideLMS is a comprehensive assessment of UpsideLMS’ offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Learning Services and identifying vendor suitability for Learning Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the Learning Services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes UpsideLMS’ offerings and capabilities in Learning Services.
UpsideLMS is a learning-technology company enabling organizations to manage their online, offline, formal, informal, and mobile learning in an efficient, easy, and effective way.
UpsideLMS, part of Upside Learning, established in 2004, operates as a separate technology business, effective June 2019.
UpsideLMS provides content, administration, and tech services.
UpsideLMS' core technology comprises its AI-powered, cloud-based, full-featured UpsideLMS platform. UpsideLMS also has its Plethora content aggregation platform.
In September 2020, UpsideLMS released its latest version of the UpsideLMS platform. The next release will include other new features/functionality.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of UpsideLMS’ Learning Services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery structure, including the location of service delivery infrastructure.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook