UpsideLMS - Learning Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Learning Services: Transforming the Way the Workplace Learns vendor assessment for UpsideLMS is a comprehensive assessment of UpsideLMS’ Learning BPS offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within Learning BPS
• HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of Learning BPS as evidenced by the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within learning and development
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
UpsideLMS is a learning-technology company enabling organizations to manage their online, offline, formal, informal, and mobile learning in an efficient, easy, and effective way.
UpsideLMS, part of Upside Learning, operates as a separate technology business (effective June 2019).
UpsideLMS’ service offerings include learning administration, learning technology, and learning consultancy.
UpsideLMS ensures a balance on delivering innovative improvements to features/functionality aligned to market trends while meeting clients’ needs. UpsideLMS regularly carries out customization of its LMS platform (UpsideLMS), with those customizations becoming standard features or functional capabilities a short time after. UpsideLMS’ comprehensive learning analytics dashboard supports clients in demonstrating an ROI.
UpsideLMS manages many technology clients. UpsideLMS’ clients are predominantly large corporations and spread across all industry sectors. Recent wins have been in banking, facilities services, and retail/e-commerce.
UpsideLMS is a private company and does not publish its revenues.
For 2019/2020, UpsideLMS will target niche markets (Indonesia, the Caribbean, etc.), evolve the features and functionality of the UpsideLMS platform, and position itself as an enterprise player, amongst other strategic plans.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of UpsideLMS’ Learning BPS offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook