Seertech Solutions - Learning Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Learning Services profile on Seertech Solutions is a comprehensive assessment of Seertech’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Learning Services and identifying vendor suitability for Learning Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the Learning Services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Seertech Solutions’ offerings and capabilities in Learning Services.
Seertech Solutions (Seertech), founded in Australia in 2003, is an established, high-growth business that hosts and develops a complex, global cloud technology solution. Seertech Solutions is a learning management system (LMS) provider, delivering mission-critical learning and compliance management solutions for its clients. It meets complex, global, and industry-specific needs, establishing Seertech as a niche provider.
Seertech provides learning delivery, administration, tech, and consulting services.
Some clients/organizations focus on driving new or existing revenue streams from the sale of training, leveraging Seertech’s eCommerce functionality within its proprietary LMS.
Seertech offers a well-established and renowned concierge service, helping clients continuously improve their learning offerings.
In 2020, Seertech put together a Channels Framework focused on aggregating different modalities in a single curated structure, with an expert in each area. The expert collects information (available to subscribers via the LMS) and allows forum chats around a living theme.
Seertech's proprietary cloud-enabled LMS is iLearning PLUS (ILP). Evolved over many years and leveraging Oracle Technology (Seertech is an Oracle Gold Partner), ILP is highly configurable. Many enhancements were made in 2020, and the robust roadmap continues into 2021.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Seertech Solutions’ Learning Services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery structure, including the location of service delivery infrastructure.