Conduent - Learning Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Learning Services profile on Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Learning Services and identifying vendor suitability for Learning Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the Learning Services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Conduent’s offerings and capabilities in Learning Services.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business services, with digital platforms and services for businesses and governments to manage millions of daily interactions. Customers may be patients, consumers, employees, commuters, or citizens. Conduent Learning Services is one of the capabilities within Conduent’s HR Services business. The Learning Services business of 2020 focuses on digital interactions and services.
Conduent provides content, delivery, operational efficiency (administration), supplier management, tech, and consulting services.
Conduent's ""Listen to Me, Know Me, Guide Me"" mantra underpins its approach when engaging with prospective/existing clients.
In 2020, Conduent launched its Workforce Enablement model, comprising APPLY Synergies’ 5 Moments of Need® framework (for which Conduent is a Preferred Affiliate).
In 2019, it launched the Conduent Learning Operations Ecosystem (CLOE), leveraging proprietary, and third-party tech. Its proprietary LMS/LCMS, Knowledge Connection, remains available for clients and is subject to an ongoing roadmap of enhancements.
Conduent is looking to launch new products in 2021.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent’s Learning Services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery structure, including the location of service delivery infrastructure.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook