iiNet Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
iiNet Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
iiNet Limited (iiNet) is a provider of digital subscriber line (DSL) Internet and telephony services in Australia. The company offers services such as residential Internet services, mobile broadband services, cable connections, dialup Internet, Wi-Fi hotspots, net phone services, installation and support services and Internet protocol television services for phones, mobiles, computers, TVs and tablets. iiNet has its own broadband network and supports over 1.8 million customers. In addition, the company provides National Broadband Network (NBN) services, a high speed broadband network service. Through these products and services, the company serves to residential customers, small offices, medium businesses and corporate and government entities. It has presence across various cities in Australia. iiNet is a subsidiary of TPG Telecom Limited, and headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on iiNet Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting iiNet Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of iiNet Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on iiNet Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about iiNet Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of iiNet Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess iiNet Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on iiNet Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- iiNet Limited: Company Overview
- iiNet Limited: Overview and Key Facts
- iiNet Limited: Overview
- iiNet Limited: Key Facts
- iiNet Limited: Key Employees
- iiNet Limited: Major Products and Services
- iiNet Limited: Company History
- iiNet Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries
- iiNet Limited: Key Competitors
- iiNet Limited: Company Analysis
- iiNet Limited: Business Description
- iiNet Limited: SWOT Analysis
- iiNet Limited: SWOT Overview
- iiNet Limited: Strengths
- iiNet Limited: Weaknesses
- iiNet Limited: Opportunities
- iiNet Limited: Threats
- iiNet Limited: Recent Developments
- iiNet Limited: News and Events Summary
- iiNet Limited: Business Expansion
- iiNet Limited: Contracts
- iiNet Limited: Corporate Governance
- iiNet Limited: Red Flags/DistressSignals
- iiNet Limited: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: iiNet Limited: Key Facts
- Table 2: iiNet Limited: Key Employees
- Table 3: iiNet Limited: Company History
- Table 4: iiNet Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries
- Table 5: iiNet Limited: Key Competitors
- Table 6: iiNet Limited: News and Events Summary
- Table 7: iiNet Limited: Business Expansion
- Table 8: iiNet Limited: Contracts
- Table 9: iiNet Limited: Corporate Governance
- Table 10: iiNet Limited: Red Flags/DistressSignals
- Table 11: iiNet Limited: Strategy and Operations