Scania AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Scania AB - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Scania AB (Scania), a subsidiary of Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH, is a manufacturer of commercial vehicles. It develops, manufactures and sells trucks used for distribution, construction, and long haulage; and buses and coaches including suburban and city buses, and intercity buses. It also provides generator sets, and engines for industrial, marine, and power generation applications, including in construction, agriculture, boats, hospitals, mining, remote locations, and airports. The company also offers a range of services including fleet management, rental, driver training, workshop services, parts, financial services, and customer operations support services. The company manufactures its products in France, Sweden, Brazil, the Netherlands, Argentina, Poland, Finland, and Russia. Scania is headquartered in Sodertalje, Sweden.
- Detailed information on Scania AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Scania AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Scania AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Scania AB's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Scania AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Scania AB and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Scania AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Scania AB's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook