Metals & Mining in Middle East
Metals & Mining in Middle East industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- The Middle Eastern metals and mining industry had total revenues of $25.3bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.0% between 2014 and 2018.
- Production volume increased with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 35.7 million metric ton in 2018.
- New coal capacity is currently under construction in the UAE, Iran, and Jordan with plans to build new coal- fired generators in Egypt and Oman. This will drive demand for coal in the Middle East and could lead to higher production volumes. However, with limited coal resources of its own, the region relies more on imports then its own mining industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals & mining market in Middle East
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the metals & mining market in Middle East
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Middle East metals & mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- What was the size of the Middle East metals & mining market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Middle East metals & mining market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Middle East metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Middle East's metals & mining market?
- 1 Executive Summary
- 1.1. Market value
- 1.2. Market value forecast
- 1.3. Market volume
- 1.4. Market volume forecast
- 1.5. Category segmentation
- 1.6. Geography segmentation
- 1.7. Market rivalry
- 1.8. Competitive Landscape
- 2 Market Overview
- 2.1. Market definition
- 2.2. Market analysis
- 3 Market Data
- 3.1. Market value
- 3.2. Market volume
- 4 Market Segmentation
- 4.1. Category segmentation
- 4.2. Geography segmentation
- 5 Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market value forecast
- 5.2. Market volume forecast
- 6 Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1. Summary
- 6.2. Buyer power
- 6.3. Supplier power
- 6.4. New entrants
- 6.5. Threat of substitutes
- 6.6. Degree of rivalry
- 7 Competitive Landscape
- 7.1. Who are the leading companies?
- 7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
- 8 Company Profiles
- 8.1. Saudi Arabian Mining Co
- 8.2. Emirates Global Aluminium
- 8.3. Saudi Iron and Steel Company
- 9 Macroeconomic Indicators
- 9.1. Country data
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1. Methodology
- 10.2. Industry associations
- 10.3. Related MarketLine research
- 10.4. About MarketLineTable of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading companies?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Saudi Arabian Mining Co
8.2. Emirates Global Aluminium
8.3. Saudi Iron and Steel Company
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Middle East metals & mining industry value: $ million, 2014-18
- Table 2: Middle East metals & mining industry volume: thousand metric ton, 2014-18
- Table 3: Middle East metals & mining industry category segmentation: $ million, 2018
- Table 4: Middle East metals & mining industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
- Table 5: Middle East metals & mining industry value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
- Table 6: Middle East metals & mining industry volume forecast: thousand metric ton, 2018-23
- Table 7: Saudi Arabian Mining Co: key facts
- Table 8: Saudi Arabian Mining Co: Annual Financial Ratios
- Table 9: Saudi Arabian Mining Co: Key Employees
- Table 10: Emirates Global Aluminium: key facts
- Table 11: Emirates Global Aluminium: Key Employees
- Table 12: Saudi Iron and Steel Company: key facts
- Table 13: Middle East size of population (million), 2014-18
- Table 14: Middle East gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
- Table 15: Middle East gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
- Table 16: Middle East inflation, 2014-18
- Table 17: Middle East consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
- Table 18: Middle East exchange rate, 2014-18