Mechel - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Mechel - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Mechel is a vertically integrated steel and coal producer. It involves in the production and supply of coal, iron ore, nickel, steel and heat and electric power. Its key coal products include coking coal concentrate, anthracites, steam coal, iron ore and coke chemicals; and its steel products include billets, flat and long rolls, rebar, structural shapes and sections, stainless steel, corrosion-resistant and other specialty steels and alloys. It also offers logistical and marketing services to deliver its mining products, manufactured steel goods and ferroalloys. Mechel operates freight seaports, freight rail car and locomotives pool, and a rail line to its Elga coal deposit. The company operates its production facilities in Russia, Ukraine and Lithuania; and branches and services centers globally. Mechel is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
- Detailed information on Mechel required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Mechel in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Mechel including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Mechel's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Mechel, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Mechel and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Mechel as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Mechel's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook