Copalis - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Copalis - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
Copalis is a manufacturer and supplier of marine based natural ingredients. The company primarily offers hydrolyzed collagen protein, fish collagen, marine collagen, marine collagen hydrolysate, chondroitin sulphate, elastin, EPA-DHA enriched fish oil, keratin and aromatic extracts among others. Its products find application in animal nutrition, human nutrition, nutraceutics, cosmetics, personal care and health-care industries. Copalis, through its subsidiary-SEAnov, manufactures sea food products under the concepts of eco-innovation, gastronomy, and health and nutrition. The company also offers services such as formulation assistance and customized product development. The major partners of the company include Ifremer, Aquimer, Nausicaa and SEAFOODplus. Copalis is headquartered in Le Portel, France.
- Detailed information on Copalis required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Copalis in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Copalis including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Copalis's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Copalis, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Copalis and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Copalis as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Copalis's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook