This report focuses on the smart device market and its innovative trends by addressing the following questions:
What are the devices of the future?
In which sectors? For which target?
Who are the market leaders?
What are the market sizes and trends for these innovative devices?
What type of connectivity are these devices currently using?
What devices are already using / requiring 5G access?
What devices might require 5G access in the future?
What are the opportunities for 5G access in relation to these innovative devices?
What are the new dynamics and trends since 2022?
What are the top priorities for the industrial sector so far?
Which sectors are on the rise in terms of the use of smart devices?"
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Key findings
- What are the devices of the future?
- What devices to boost 5G needs?
- 3. Devices of the future
- 3.1. Wearables
- Connected glasses
- Smart contact lenses
- Virtual reality headsets
- 5G neckbands
- Latest trends
- 3.2. Robots
- Personal robots for B2C market
- Focus on smart appliances
- Service robots for B2B market
- Industrial robots
- Focus on connected robotic ultrasound
- Focus on remote surgery robotics
- 3.3. Vehicles
- Connected car
- Connected ambulance
- Truck platoon
- 3.4. Massive IoT
- Personal connected objects
- Professional connected objects and sensors
- 4. Dynamics and trends since 2022
- 4.1. Cross-sectional analysis
- Barriers and levers
- Cloud storage
- 4.2. Emerging priorities
- New issues
- 4.3. Sectors on the rise