Saudi Arabia Country Report
WHO IS THIS STUDY FOR?
- managers, area managers or country managers facing development challenges in Saudi Arabia
- companies preparing plans to set up or acquire on the Saudi Arabian market
- investment banks involved in capital transactions in this destination
- corporate organisations that need to save time and resources to understand the state of Saudi Arabia, the risks and the business environment...
THAT THIS STUDY CONTAINS
The Saudi Arabia study provides a comprehensive overview of the country for foreign investors.
It contains a wealth of useful information in one document.
Some of the topics covered:
- the status of Prince Mohamed Ben Salmane's reforms
- keys to understanding the political context
- a decoding of the history and personality of the Prince
- the state of business circuits in Mohamed Ben Salmane's environment
- the state of social tensions in the country
- relations with conservative circles
- the state of tensions with the Shia minority
- the framework of regional geopolitical tensions
- the progress of major infrastructure projects promoted by MBS
- the framework for the Saudiisation of jobs
- the economic and social context
- the foreign investment framework
- the legal environment on litigation
- the corruption landscape...
- Power dynamics in Saudi Arabia: context of the end of the adelphic succession.
- Unknown transition parameters.
- Some power transition scenarios.
- The King's authority within the family and the distribution of leadership roles between Salman and MBS.
- Mapping of the Royal Family: redefinition of clan sectoral specialisation for the Saud family.
- Bandar clan. / Sultan clan. / Nayef clan. / Faisal clan. / Abdallah clan. / Fahd clan. / Muqrin clan.
- Redefinition of clan sector specialisation for the Saud family: impact on business networks.
- Rebuilding business circuits: political issues and economic challenges.
- Study case: MBS and the aviation sector – illustration of a strategy for the recovery of business networks.
- Decision-maker entourage: distribution of roles among Salman clan brothers (2).
- Over-representation of MBS' trusted men in key positions (5).
- The close-knit guard of MBS – his most influential advisers by sector.
- Mohammed bin Salman's political base. Risk assessment of a return of conservatives.
- LOCAL POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT