Vietnam Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Vietnam Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Vietnam today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV service revenue in Vietnam will increase marginally from $6.3 billion in 2021 to $6.5 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 0.8%, supported by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Vietnam.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- Total telecom and pay-TV service revenue in Vietnam will increase marginally from $6.3 billion in 2021 to $6.5 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 0.8%, supported by growth in the mobile data and fixed broadband segments.
- Mobile data service revenue will increase drastically from $1.4 billion in 2021 to $2.3 billion in 2026, a CAGR of 10.2%. This growth will be driven by growth in mobile Internet subscriptions and an increase in mobile data ARPU over the forecast period.
- Fixed broadband service revenue will grow from an estimated $1.5 billion in 2021 to $1.6 billion in 2026, driven by projected growth in FTTH subscriptions on the back of government efforts to expand fixed broadband networks in the country.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Vietnam’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Vietnam’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Vietnam’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Vietnam.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV service market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData