Verbundnetz Gas AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Verbundnetz Gas AG (VNG), a subsidiary of EnBW Energie Baden-Wurttemberg AG, is a midstream natural gas company that explores, produces, stores, trades and transports natural gas. The company offers gas storage solutions and efficient energy technologies, besides technical and sales support services. It also supplies natural gas from its proprietary production facilities, and through long-term import agreements and the European trading markets to German and international customers. It serves power stations, redistributors, trading companies, end users, and spot and futures markets. The company has operations in Poland, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Austria, Norway and Denmark. VNG is headquartered in Leipzig, Sachsen, Germany.
Verbundnetz Gas AG Key Recent Developments
Jun 07,2019: Gazprom and VNG sign General Terms of Gas Supply
Apr 24,2019: Gazprom and VNG discuss development of Katharina UGS facility and sci-tech cooperation
Oct 04,2018: Gazprom and VNG discuss gas export and storage-related issues
May 24,2018: Gazprom And VNG Review Joint UGS Projects In GermanyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.