TPR Education LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TPR Education LLC (DBA The Princeton Review) is an educational service company that offers private tutoring, test preparation and college admission products and services. The company provides services such as educational support, college readiness, career planning, test preparation, online career education services and preparation services. It offers test preparation programs for major admissions exams such as Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), American College Testing exam (ACT), SAT subject tests and AP Exams, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, USMLE, CFA, and GRE tests. Princeton Review, together with its subsidiaries, also provides integrated classroom-based, online and print products and services to facilitate the students, parents, and educational institutions. It has operations in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa and South and Central America. Princeton Review is headquartered in New York, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- TPR Education LLC - Key Facts
- TPR Education LLC - Key Employees
- TPR Education LLC - Major Products and Services
- TPR Education LLC - History
- TPR Education LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- TPR Education LLC - Business Description
- TPR Education LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TPR Education LLC - Strengths
- TPR Education LLC - Weaknesses
- TPR Education LLC - Opportunities
- TPR Education LLC - Threats
- TPR Education LLC - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- TPR Education LLC, Key Facts
- TPR Education LLC, Key Employees
- TPR Education LLC, Major Products and Services
- TPR Education LLC, History
- TPR Education LLC, Other Locations
- TPR Education LLC, Key Competitors