Sarossa Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sarossa plc (Sarossa), formerly Sarossa Capital Limited, is an investment holding and management company. The company principally makes investment in and growth and development of businesses that present opportunities for value creation. It focuses on portfolio investment in major international markets through its partners and clients with an international profile. It has holdings in Silence Therapeutics Plc, a novel RNAi therapeutics development company; Plant Health Care Plc, a provider of novel patent-protected biological products to the global agriculture markets; Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc, a pharmaceutical company which focuses on the development of biotech products for respiratory illnesses. Sarossa is headquartered in the Jersey, Channel Islands, the UK.
Sarossa Plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 28,2021: Sarossa releases interim report for six months ended December 31, 2020Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Sarossa Plc - Key Facts
- Sarossa Plc - Key Employees
- Sarossa Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Sarossa Plc - Major Products and Services
- Sarossa Plc - History
- Sarossa Plc - Company Statement
- Sarossa Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Sarossa Plc - Business Description
- Sarossa Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sarossa Plc - Strengths
- Sarossa Plc - Weaknesses
- Sarossa Plc - Opportunities
- Sarossa Plc - Threats
- Sarossa Plc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Mar 28, 2021: Sarossa releases interim report for six months ended December 31, 2020
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Sarossa Plc, Key Facts
- Sarossa Plc, Key Employees
- Sarossa Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Sarossa Plc, Major Products and Services
- Sarossa Plc, History
- Sarossa Plc, Subsidiaries
- Sarossa Plc, Key Competitors