Sandvine Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sandvine Corp (Sandvine), a subsidiary of Procera Networks Inc, is a technology company that develops and markets network policy control solutions. The company provides business intelligence, traffic optimization, cyber security, subscriber engagement, and subscriber services. It also offers professional, and support and software maintenance services. Sandvine markets its products through reseller partners such as global network equipment vendors, systems integrators, and regional value-added resellers; and distributes its products and services through direct and indirect sales channels. The company serves broadband Internet service providers; fixed line operators; and mobile and fixed wireless service providers across the US, Sweden, Canada, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and the UAE. It has assembly, testing and manufacturing facilities at Waterloo. Sandvine is headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Sandvine Corp - Key Facts
- Sandvine Corp - Key Employees
- Sandvine Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Sandvine Corp - Major Products and Services
- Sandvine Corp - History
- Sandvine Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Sandvine Corp - Business Description
- Sandvine Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sandvine Corp - Strengths
- Sandvine Corp - Weaknesses
- Sandvine Corp - Opportunities
- Sandvine Corp - Threats
- Sandvine Corp - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Sandvine Corp, Key Facts
- Sandvine Corp, Key Employees
- Sandvine Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Sandvine Corp, Major Products and Services
- Sandvine Corp, History
- Sandvine Corp, Other Locations
- Sandvine Corp, Subsidiaries
- Sandvine Corp, Key Competitors