Saferoad Holding ASA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saferoad Holding ASA (Saferoad) is a supplier of road safety and road infrastructure solutions. The company’s product portfolio consists of road restraint systems, lighting columns, signs, work zone protection and road markings. Saferoad offers integrated solutions for road safety and also offers services ranging from design to installation. The company’s road infrastructure businessoffers products such as soil steel bridges, pipes and culverts, geosynthetics and water and sewage under ViaCon brand. It also offers products and solutions for subgrade constructions. It has business presence in Sweden, Poland, Norway, Germany, Denmark, the UK, Finland, Romania, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Belarus, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria, and Turkey. Saferoad is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Key Facts
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Key Employees
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Major Products and Services
- Saferoad Holding ASA - History
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Business Description
- Saferoad Holding ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Strengths
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Weaknesses
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Opportunities
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Threats
- Saferoad Holding ASA - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Saferoad Holding ASA, Key Facts
- Saferoad Holding ASA, Key Employees
- Saferoad Holding ASA, Major Products and Services
- Saferoad Holding ASA, History
- Saferoad Holding ASA, Subsidiaries
- Saferoad Holding ASA, Key Competitors