SAS Institute Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SAS Institute Inc (SAS) is a provider of business intelligence and data management software services. The company offers business analytics, data mining and data warehousing software for mid-size businesses. Its product portfolio comprises SAS 9.4, SAS analytics pro, SAS enterprise manner, SAS visual statistics, SAS cirriculum pathways and foundation tools. SAS markets its products and services to industries such as automotive, banking, communications, education, financial services, government, health insurance, healthcare providers, hospitality and entertainment, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media, oil and gas, retail, and utilities. The company along with its subsidiaries and branch offices operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. SAS is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, the US.
SAS Institute Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2020: Policlinico Gemelli: SAS analytics to fight the Covid-19 emergency
Jan 07,2020: ideaPoint partners with SAS to provide leading data sharing solution
Feb 11,2019: North Carolina Health Information Exchange gets modern makeover with SAS Analytics and InterSystems
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- SAS Institute Inc - Key Facts
- SAS Institute Inc - Key Employees
- SAS Institute Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- SAS Institute Inc - Major Products and Services
- SAS Institute Inc - History
- SAS Institute Inc - Company Statement
- SAS Institute Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- SAS Institute Inc - Business Description
- SAS Institute Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SAS Institute Inc - Strengths
- SAS Institute Inc - Weaknesses
- SAS Institute Inc - Opportunities
- SAS Institute Inc - Threats
- SAS Institute Inc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 24, 2020: Policlinico Gemelli: SAS analytics to fight the Covid-19 emergency
- Jan 07, 2020: ideaPoint partners with SAS to provide leading data sharing solution
- Feb 11, 2019: North Carolina Health Information Exchange gets modern makeover with SAS Analytics and InterSystems
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- SAS Institute Inc, Key Facts
- SAS Institute Inc, Key Employees
- SAS Institute Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- SAS Institute Inc, Major Products and Services
- SAS Institute Inc, History
- SAS Institute Inc, Other Locations
- SAS Institute Inc, Subsidiaries
- SAS Institute Inc, Affiliate
- SAS Institute Inc, Key Competitors