SAS Institute Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SAS Institute Inc. (SAS) is a provider of business intelligence and data management software services. The company offers business analytics, data mining and data warehousing software for mid-size businesses. Its portfolio of products include SAS 9.4, SAS analytics pro, SAS enterprise manner, SAS visual statistics, SAS cirriculum pathways and foundation tools. It caters products and services to industries such as automotive, banking, communications, education, financial services, government, health insurance, healthcare providers, hospitality and entertainment, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media, oil and gas, retail, and utilities. The company along with its subsidiaries and branch offices operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. SAS is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, the US.
SAS Institute Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 11,2019: North Carolina Health Information Exchange gets modern makeover with SAS Analytics and InterSystems
Nov 07,2018: SAS boosts the analytics behind life-saving drug development
Jun 22,2018: SAS named as a Leader in AI-based text analytics by independent research firm
Jun 21,2018: Chartis Research names SAS a category leader for CECL technology solutions
Jun 19,2018: SAS helps Hillsborough Community College students dreams come trueReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.