Romania Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Romania Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Romania today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom service revenue growth in Romania over 2020-2025 will be supported by mobile data, fixed voice, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Rising consumption of mobile data services and growing adoption of relatively higher ARPU 4G/5G plans will spur mobile data revenues growth. Fixed broadband revenue growth will be supported by government and operator investments in fixed broadband expansion.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Romania.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- Overall telecom service revenue in Romania will grow at a CAGR of 9.3% over 2020-2025.
- Mobile data service revenue will almost double to reach US$2.1billion by 2025 at the fastest CAGR of 20.3%.
- Fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 9.5%, driven by government and telco initiatives to extend broadband connectivity.
- Pay-TV revenue will also grow, supported by increasing cable and IPTV subscriptions.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Romania’s telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Romania’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Romania’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Romania.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Telekom Romania
- Orange Romania
- Vodafone Romania
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData