Proton Holdings Berhad - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Proton Holdings Berhad (Proton), a subsidiary of DRB-HICOM Berhad, is an automobile company that manufactures and sells cars and related accessories. The company offers cars in customer and motorsport versions. Proton markets its customer products through Jebat, Lekiu, Tuah, Lekir, and Kasturi brands; and motorsport products through R-series brands. Proton also offers automotive engineering consultancy services through its subsidiary Lotus Engineering UK. The company three manufacturing facilities: Shah Alam, Tanjung Malim, and Component facility in Malaysia. Geographically, the company operates in Australia, South East Asia, Far East Asia, South Asia, North East Africa, South Africa, the Middle East, and Europe. Proton is headquartered in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Proton Holdings Berhad Key Recent Developments
Dec 26,2018: Proton signs pact with UEM Edgenta to go green
Feb 09,2018: Proton Recorded A Market Share Increase Of 2.1% In January 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Key Facts
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Key Employees
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Proton Holdings Berhad - History
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Business Description
- Proton Holdings Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Strengths
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Weaknesses
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Opportunities
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Threats
- Proton Holdings Berhad - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Dec 26, 2018: Proton signs pact with UEM Edgenta to go green
- Feb 09, 2018: Proton Recorded A Market Share Increase Of 2.1% In January 2018
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Proton Holdings Berhad, Key Facts
- Proton Holdings Berhad, Key Employees
- Proton Holdings Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Proton Holdings Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Proton Holdings Berhad, History
- Proton Holdings Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Proton Holdings Berhad, Key Competitors