Panama Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Panama Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Panama today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom and pay-TV service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 2.7% over the 2021-2026 period, from $1.4 billion in 2021 to $1.6 billion by the end of 2026, with contributions from mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV service segments. Mobile data services revenues will grow from $669 million in 2021 to $873.1 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.5% over 2021-2026, driven by growing mobile internet subscription, increasing consumption of 4G mobile data services, and subsequent rise in mobile data service ARPU.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Panama.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, DTT migration, IoT regulations, etc.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Panama will grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026, to reach $1.6 billion by 2026.
- Mobile data service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over 2021-2026, driven by growing mobile internet subscription and increasing consumption of 4G mobile data services and subsequent rise in mobile data service ARPU over the forecast period.
- Pay-TV service revenue will increase at a CAGR of 3.4% over 2021-2026, supported by the growth in pay-TV subscriptions over the forecast period.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Panama’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Panama’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Panama’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Panama.
Cable & Wireless Panama
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile servic