Tourism Destination Market Insights - China (2020)
This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the risks and opportunities for China as a destination market.
- Domestic travel is a real strength of Chinese tourism. Since 2015, domestic tourism has grown at an enormous CAGR of 10.3%, resulting in 3.1 billion domestic trips in 2019.
- Total inbound spend to China decreased at a CAGR of -2.9% between 2015 and 2019. Retail has been the biggest loser, falling at a CAGR of 3.3%.
- Unsurprisingly, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau are the biggest source markets for arrivals into China.
Reasons to Buy
- This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the risks and opportunities for China as a destination market.
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in this increasingly popular tourist destination.
- Use data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, niche tourism, and hotel developments.
- Gain a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Mauritius Telecom
- Emtel Mauritius
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData