Luxottica Group SpA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Luxottica Group SpA (Luxottica) is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashion, sports eyewear and luxury products. The company product portfolio comprise of sunglasses, prescription frames, designer frames, advanced lens options and advanced eye care. Luxottica offers its products under LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Oakley, Pearle Vision, Spectacle hut, GMO, alain mikli, OPSM, Oliver People, Laubman&Pank, David Clulow, Ray-Ban and Salmoiraghi&Vigano brand names. The company sells its products in its retail stores and franchised stores. Its distribution channels maintain e-commerce platforms that include Ray-Ban.com, OliverPeoples.com, Oakley.com, Persol.com, SunglassHut.com, Vogue-Eyewear.com and Glasses.com. The company has market presence in North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Latin America and Europe. Luxottica is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Luxottica Group SpA Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: Proposed combination between Essilor and Luxottica approved in China
Apr 19,2018: Luxottica Appoints New Board of Directors at the General Meeting of Stockholders
Mar 01,2018: Proposed combination between Essilor and Luxottica approved without conditions by the European Commission
Mar 01,2018: Proposed combination between Essilor and Luxotticareceives clearance from US Federal Trade Commission without conditions
Feb 26,2018: Luxottica Group reports financial results for fiscal year 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.