Lloyd's Register Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lloyd's Register Group Ltd (LR), a subsidiary of Lloyd's Register Foundation, is a provider of engineering, technical and business services. The company along with its subsidiaries offers independent assurance services to companies in energy and transportation domains that manage capital-intensive assets with a high-risk profile. Its services encompass asset management, statutory certification, product classification, construction survey, consulting solutions, design appraisal, inspection, shipping information, software products, testing, training courses, marine, validation and verification. The company caters to various industries such as aerospace, energy, government and public sector, medical, nuclear, and oil and gas. The company has operations in the Americas, Asia, EMEA, and Oceania. LR is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Lloyd's Register Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 08,2020: Lloyd’s Register signs deal to sell its energy division to Inspirit
Oct 01,2020: Transforming the UK’s transportation and reduce emission through Zero-carbon Coastal Highway
Aug 24,2020: LR Group CEO transition plan announced
Jul 09,2020: Sumitomo receives second LR AiP for Aframax tanker with LNG dual-fuel design
Jul 08,2020: FPSO operators could save £15 million per asset on maintenanceReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.