Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Jordan Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Jordan today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom service revenue in Jordan will grow at a CAGR of 7.9% over the 2021-2026 period, from $1.1 billion to $1.6 billion, primarily driven by growth in the mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data services revenues will grow from $507.5 million in 2021 to $878.8 million in 2026, at a CAGR of 11.6% over 2021-2026, driven by increasing smartphone subscriptions, growing data consumption, and projected growth of 5G subscriptions that will yield higher data ARPUs over the forecast period.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Jordan.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, DTT migration, IoT regulations, etc.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications market.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- The overall telecom service revenue in Jordan will grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period 2021-2026, to reach $1.6 billion in 2026.
- Mobile data service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 11.6% over 2021-2026, driven by growing mobile internet subscriptions and increasing mobile data service ARPU over the forecast period.
- Fixed broadband service revenue will increase at a CAGR of 11.8% over 2021-2026, supported by growing adoption of fiber and fixed wireless access subscriptions, supported by ongoing network coverage expansions by telcos.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Jordan’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Jordan’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Jordan’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Jordan.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Zain Jordan
- Orange Jordan
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData