JCOM Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
JCOM Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
JCOM Co Ltd (J:COM), a subsidiary of KDDI Corp, is a provider of broadcasting and communications services. It offers cable television, telephony and mobile services, high-speed internet access and electric power services, multi-channel operation, video-on-demand services, film and video content planning, video distribution of sports content, production, distribution and operation of BS and CS thematic channels. The company operates J:COM shops and customer centers to support its sales and service operations. J:COM has investments in and operates various thematic channels including Golf Network, Channel Ginga, Movie Plus, LaLa TV, Act On TV, and Discovery Channel, among others. The company has its broadband networks in Sapporo, Kansai, Sendai, Kanto and Kyushu-Yamaguchi areas. J:COM is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook