Isovolta AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Isovolta AG (Isovolta), a subsidiary of Constantia Industries AG, manufactures technical laminates, composite materials and electrical insulation materials. The company’s products include mica tapes and system products for all types of generators, and manufacturing and repairing engines; medium and low voltage flexible laminates and coated materials; prepregs and laminates; materials for aircraft passenger cabins and cargo compartments; and others. The company serves various industries such as construction and building material, furniture, sporting goods, machinery and generator and aviation. The company has operations in Austria, Germany, France, Romania, Spain, the US, Mexico, India and China, among others. ISOVOLTA is headquartered in Neudorf, Austria.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Isovolta AG - Key Facts
- Isovolta AG - Key Employees
- Isovolta AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Isovolta AG - Major Products and Services
- Isovolta AG - History
- Isovolta AG - Company Statement
- Isovolta AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Isovolta AG - Business Description
- Isovolta AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Isovolta AG - Strengths
- Isovolta AG - Weaknesses
- Isovolta AG - Opportunities
- Isovolta AG - Threats
- Isovolta AG - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Isovolta AG, Key Facts
- Isovolta AG, Key Employees
- Isovolta AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Isovolta AG, Major Products and Services
- Isovolta AG, History
- Isovolta AG, Other Locations
- Isovolta AG, Subsidiaries
- Isovolta AG, Key Competitors