Southwestern Electric Power Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations.
The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Southwestern Electric Power Co (SWEPCo), a subsidiary of American Electric Power Company Inc, is a vertically integrated energy utility which generates, procures, transmits and distributes, and retails electricity. The company generates electricity from natural gas, coal, and lignite sources and procures electricity from other utilities and its sister companies. SWEPCo owns and operates lignite coal mining operations through its subsidiary Dolet Hills Lignite Company LLC. The company retails electricity to residential, commercial, industrial, and others. The company provides wholesale trades to other electric utility companies, municipalities, rural electric cooperatives, and other market participants. It serves natural gas and oil production, petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, chemicals, food processing, metal refining, military installations, colleges, and universities across northeastern and panhandle of Texas, northwestern Louisiana and western Arkansas. SWEPCo is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
Southwestern Electric Power Co Key Recent Developments
Dec 03,2020: SWEPCO completes power grid upgrades in Haughton’s Dogwood Park
Dec 01,2020: Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. and AEP announce signing of an agreement
Nov 06,2020: AEP to focus investments on energy grid and renewables, reaffirms operating earnings growth rate of 5% To 7%
Oct 14,2020: SWEPCO proposes rate change for Texas customers
Oct 13,2020: SWEPCO updates Hurricane Delta Power restorationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.