INEOS Olefins & Polymers Europe - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
INEOS Olefins & Polymers Europe (INEOS O&P), a subsidiary of INEOS Group AG, is a chemicals manufacturing company, which produces and sells olefins and aromatics. The company’s major products include ethylene, propylene, butadiene, benzene and polyolefins. Its products find applications in automotive components, food packaging containers and films, bulk liquid containers and tanks, leisure and sports equipment, telecommunications and entertainment equipment, housing and construction, power transmission cables and equipment, fibres and textiles, and medical equipment, among others. The company has presence in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, China, Norway, Switzerland and the UK. INEOS O&P is headquartered in Rolle, Luzern, Switzerland.
INEOS Olefins & Polymers Europe Key Recent Developments
Jul 02,2019: INEOS Oxide announces Chocolate Bayou, Texas as location for its new EO investment in USA
Jun 28,2019: Siccar Point completes exploration well 208/02-1 on Lyon prospect
Jun 18,2019: INEOS selects lead engineering contractor for its state of art propane dehydrogenation unit
Feb 01,2019: ConocoPhillips and Ineos conclude talks for North Sea assets
Jan 14,2019: INEOS announces Antwerp as location for its new ground breaking 3 billion Euro petrochemical investmentReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.