Honduras Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Honduras Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Honduras today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom and pay-TV service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the 2021-2026 period. Mobile data services revenue will grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over 2021-2026, driven by growing mobile internet subscriptions, increasing consumption of 4G mobile data services and subsequent rise in mobile data service ARPU. Fixed broadband service revenue will increase at the fastest CAGR of 19% over 2021-2026 supported by strong growth in FTTH subscriptions on the back of ongoing fixed broadband coverage expansions by the Honduras government.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Honduras.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue, when valued in US$, will grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the 2021-2026 period
- Fixed broadband revenue will increase at the fastest CAGR of 19% over 2021-2026.
- 4G subscriptions held an estimated 49.5% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2021 and will and will remain the leading mobile technology through 2026.
- Mobile operators Tigo and Claro lead the mobile services segment in Honduras, accounting for a combined subscription market share of 99.7% in 2021.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Honduras’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Honduras’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Honduras’ telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Honduras.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV service market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Tigo Honduras
- Claro Honduras
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData