Grohe AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Grohe AG (Grohe), a part of LIXIL Corp, is a provider of sanitary and kitchen fittings. The company produces, develops and sells a range of bathroom and kitchen systems and water management systems including bathroom faucets, hand-held and wall-mounted shower heads, mechanical and electronic flushing systems and others. It provides kitchen faucets and other accessories for its users. These products are used in diverse end markets such as residential, commercial, sports and leisure, education, healthcare and transport related industries. The company operates and manages various production facilities in Germany, Thailand and Portugal and also conducts its business activities through its subsidiaries and representative offices located worldwide. Grohe is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
GWA Group Ltd
Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC
MAAX Bath Inc
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Grohe AG - Key Facts
- Grohe AG - Key Employees
- Grohe AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Grohe AG - Major Products and Services
- Grohe AG - History
- Grohe AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Grohe AG - Business Description
- Grohe AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Grohe AG - Strengths
- Grohe AG - Weaknesses
- Grohe AG - Opportunities
- Grohe AG - Threats
- Grohe AG - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Grohe AG, Key Facts
- Grohe AG, Key Employees
- Grohe AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Grohe AG, Major Products and Services
- Grohe AG, History
- Grohe AG, Subsidiaries
- Grohe AG, Key Competitors