Geisinger - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Geisinger formerly, Geisinger Health System is an integrated health services organization that provides medical and surgical specialties and sub-specialties and related health services. It offers medical services for patients related to cardiology, ENT, gastroenterology, gynecology, cancer, obstetrics, ophthalmology, orthopedics and pediatrics, infectious diseases, among others. The organization also provides Life Flight regional helicopter ambulance services. Geisinger serves residents across several counties in central, south-central, and northeast Pennsylvania; and southern New Jersey. The organization also offers medical education, research, and community services. Geisinger is headquartered in Danville, Pennsylvania, the US.
Geisinger Key Recent Developments
Sep 14,2022: Geisinger is offering COVID-19 vaccine boosters to help shield against omicron variants
Jul 28,2022: Dr. Susan Parisi named Geisinger's first chief wellness officer
Jul 13,2022: Geisinger researchers awarded funding to study familial hypercholesterolemia
May 24,2022: Tempus and Geisinger find ECG-based AI model can predict undiagnosed structural heart disease
Jan 07,2022: EQRx and Geisinger sign memorandum of understanding to provide access to innovative cancer medicines at radically lower costs
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.