Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Exact Sciences Corp (Exact Sciences) is a molecular diagnostic company that focuses on the early detection and prevention of various types of cancers. The company’s flagship product, Cologuard test is a US FDA approved non-invasive stool-based deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) screening product indicated for the early detection of colorectal cancer and pre-cancer. It utilizes a multi-target approach to detect DNA and hemoglobin biomarkers associated with colorectal cancer. The company is also working on the development of additional tests for other types of cancers and identified proprietary methylation markers for several major cancers. It operates manufacturing and laboratory facilities in Madison, Wisconsin to process Cologuard tests. Exact Sciences is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, the US.
Exact Sciences Corp Key Recent Developments
May 20,2019: Exact Sciences Advances Pipeline Capabilities With Mayo Clinic
Mar 19,2019: Kathleen Sebelius appointed to Exact Sciences Board
Feb 21,2019: Total 2018 revenue increased 71 percent to $454 million, and 934,000 people were screened with Cologuard
Jan 07,2019: Exact Sciences to report $454-455M in total revenue, 71-percent growth for 2018
Oct 30,2018: Exact Sciences announces third quarter 2018 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company