DTEK Energy BV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DTEK Energy BV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DTEK Energy B.V. (DTEK Energy), formerly DTEK Holdings B.V., is a vertically-integrated utility that conducts coal mining and processing; electricity generation; manufacture of mining machinery; trading of coal and electricity in Ukrainian and international markets; and repair and maintenance activities. It generates electricity through thermal power plants and combined heat and power plants. The company’s energy and mining assets are present in Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Luhansk, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnitsya, Zaporizhia, Kherson, Kharkiv and Kyiv regions, and the City of Kyiv in Ukraine; and Rostov region of Russia. The company is a subsidiary of DTEK B.V. DTEK Energy is headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine.
DTEK Energy BV Key Recent Developments
Nov 18,2019: DTEK and Vestas complete 100MW windfarm in Ukraine
Nov 16,2019: 100 MW Orlivska wind farm has been commissioned in Ukraine
Nov 01,2019: 200 MW Prymorska Wind Farm has been commissioned in Ukraine
Oct 10,2019: Cooperation agreement signed between HEP and Ukrainian DTEK
May 30,2019: DTEK's Production Indicators for Q1 2019Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.