DEME NV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DEME NV (DEME), a subsidiary of Compagnie d'Entreprises CFE SA, is a provider of dredging, environmental and marine engineering services. Its portfolio of services includes dredging and land reclamation; marine and offshore solutions; fluvial and marine aggregates; environmental solutions; project development and infra marine solutions. Its services encompass dredging, land reclamation, hydraulic engineering, services for the offshore oil and gas and renewable energy industries and environmental works. The company serves renewable, government, others, oil and gas, and mining industries. It owns a fleet of vessels and auxiliary equipment. It operates through subsidiaries and has operational presence in several countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and Asia-Pacific. DEME is headquartered in Zwijndrecht, Flandre Occidentale, Belgium.
DEME NV Key Recent Developments
Sep 05,2019: Foundation installation starts at Belgium’s largest offshore wind farm
Aug 29,2019: DEME and Eiffage Metal win contract for French offshore windfarm
Jul 18,2019: Expert consortium including DEME explores pioneering high-wave offshore solar technology
Jul 18,2019: High-wave offshore solar panels soon a reality
May 16,2019: DEME Offshore awarded major Hornsea Two contract for foundation and turbine installationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.