Basware Corp (BAS1V) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Basware Corp (Basware) is a provider of networked purchase to pay solutions, e-invoicing and financing services. It offers financial solutions and related services through its cloud-based platform. The company offers services including: AP Automation, Basware Connectivity, Strategic Sourcing, e-Procurement, Financial Services, ePayment, Consulting Services, Advisory Services, Network Services, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Analytics, Source to Pay and Support Services. The company carries out its business operations through its offices in the US, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Romania, Australia, Singapore, India, Germany, France, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Basware is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Basware Corp - Key Facts
- Basware Corp - Key Employees
- Basware Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Basware Corp - Major Products and Services
- Basware Corp - History
- Basware Corp - Company Statement
- Basware Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Basware Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Cloud
- Business Segment: Europe
- Business Segment: Non-Cloud
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Geographical Segment: APAC
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Nordics
- R&D Overview
- Basware Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Basware Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Basware Corp - Strengths
- Basware Corp - Weaknesses
- Basware Corp - Opportunities
- Basware Corp - Threats
- Basware Corp - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Basware Corp, Key Facts
- Basware Corp, Key Employees
- Basware Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Basware Corp, Major Products and Services
- Basware Corp, History
- Basware Corp, Other Locations
- Basware Corp, Subsidiaries
- Basware Corp, Key Competitors
- Basware Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Basware Corp, Annual Ratios
- Basware Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Basware Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Basware Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- List of Figures
- Basware Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- Basware Corp, Ratio Charts