BYD Co Ltd (1211) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BYD Co Ltd (BYD) designs, manufactures and sells rechargeable batteries, photovoltaic products, handset components and other electronic products. The company also offers whole product assembly services. It manufactures and offers traditional fuel-engine vehicles and new energy vehicles. The range of products developed by the company includes rechargeable batteries, photovoltaics, handset components, smartphone, laptop, notebook computers, game hardware and other consumer-related products. Automobile products include high-end, medium-end, and low-end cars, and whole car moulds, auto parts, DM (dual mode) and pure electric vehicles. It offers its products and services to handset manufacturers, and electric power tools and other portable electronic equipment manufacturers. The company operates across the US, Europe, Japan, India, Hong Kong and other regions. BYD is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
BYD Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 15,2023: BYD announces Cube Pro Renewable energy storage partnership with NV Energy and Energy Vault for Las Vegas region
Feb 10,2023: BYD Delivers First Battery Electric Terminal Tractor to Manhattan Beer Distributors
Oct 17,2022: BYD launches 3 new electric vehicles at the Paris Motor Show
Sep 16,2022: Terra-Gen Closes Financing for Second Phase of Edwards Sanborn Solar Storage Franchise in CaliforniaKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company